Jeff is the original purple Wiggle who plays the piano and accordion and loves to fall asleep. He was replaced by Lachy Wiggle by the start of 2013.
Jeff tends to fall asleep a lot, which causes the others to call out "WAKE UP JEFF!", and that causes Jeff to jump up and down and do all sorts of silly things.
Jeff plays a variety of key instruments such as the piano, keyboard, accordion, and occasionally other instruments like drums or guitar. Out of the original generation, he sings the least, only having a few lead songs like Would You Giggle, I'm A Cow and I Just Can't Sleep on Christmas Eve.
- He is the oldest Wiggle out of all the Wiggles.
- He is the shortest and skinniest male Wiggle.
- When Anthony first came up with the idea of making a children's album, Jeff was very skeptical, as he didn't have a background in Early Childhood Education like the others.
- He is the only Wiggle who isn't married, engaged or in any romantic relationship.
- He eats cereal with bananas for breakfast.
- His favourite food is broccoli.
- He is the only Wiggle who never played the Red Starry Guitar.
- He is the one of the four who's played all or some of the Wiggly Friends having played Wags and Henry even simultaneously.
- His actor, Jeff Fatt has made cameos in new Wiggles videos including Taking Off!
- His favourite keyboard is the Red Starry Keyboard.
- He loves to sleep on his favorite armchair.
- He likes to sleep all the time. 😴